What Cat Wore: Keds & A Fluffy Coat


Person wearing a faux fur coatPerson posing in a winter outfitClose up of pink trainersClose up of pink trainers
Coat - Topshop (A/W 11)
Jumper - Internacionale
Jeans - River Island
Plimsoles * - Keds

Today is a simple chill-out kind of day and I decided that although this isn't the best outfit in the world to post up, I never showed off my Topshop coat on the blog properly. All the clothes I'm wearing in here are new besides the coat too.

The Jumper was a gift from the boyfriend, my jeans are my new favourites and my Keds are new too.
I received my Keds in the post yesterday too and was super excited to get these along with some floral ones too. They are super comfy as they have a specially cushioned insole and a shockproof arch cushion! Fancy, ay? I'm not one for plimsolls and trainers but these are just so cute! They are a little bit big at the front but I'm not sure if they're meant to be like that... They fit right and don't slip off my foot so I'm happy.

How do you like the Keds?

10 comments

  1. I love this. Especially your Keds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they're the cutest! Can't wear them with this damn snow though :( XO

      Delete
  2. I've never appreciated Keds before seeing yours, now I want some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure but when they arrived I was like wow! Definitely glad I got them! XO

      Delete
  3. Started snowing today! Your jumper is so cute :) the pictures look fab too! I'm assuming its cus of your lovely new camera? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Awww yes it is! Thanks for noticing
      ^_^ XO

      Delete