What Cat Wore: NYE


Happy New Year everyone! How was everyone's NYE?

Person dressed up as Pocahontas
Dress/Boots/Belt - Gifted
Headband - Local Party Shop
Necklace (Just Seen) - Primark

Last night, my boyfriend and I went to a fancy dress party.

He went dressed as Del Boy and I was Pocahontas! I was given this dress by my mum after a trip to France last year and was very confused as to why they gave it to me because it's not the sort of dress I would wear.

Anyway, I decided that I would keep it so that if a fancy dress party came along, I would have the perfect dress to be Pocahontas in. It just so happen that that time had come!

My boots were a lovely present from my boyfriend this year too. They're Lita Dupes and I'm obsessed with them. He got me these nude with gold studded spike ones because they were different to the usual ones. They're really comfy to walk in but super sharp too so I had to be careful in them. I, unfortunately, lost a spike last night which I was upset about, but I've ordered some replacement spikes on eBay to fix it. I love them too much to let them live with a spike missing!

Overall the night was amazing! A house party with drink, dancing and balloons let off from the ceiling at midnight. I couldn't have spent it with better people, a load of friends and my boyfriend who today I've been with for 2 years ♥ 2013 has come to the perfect start!

2 comments

  1. You look amazing! The party sounds so much fun :) Happy new year xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Thanks! Yeah it was a really good time! Best New Year's for a while! :D XO

      Delete