Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - 001 Transparent

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder  in 001 Transparent - Boots £3.99

After hearing so much about Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder and having issues with my 17 Pressed Powder I thought I would give the much raved about product a try.
I bought the Stay Matte powder in Transparent as I prefer a more natural effect, and I'm not too bothered about coloured powders either. I've only had the product about a week now, but I'm absolutely loving it already, applying this over Maybelline Fit Me foundation or No7 Stay Perfect.

The first thing I fell in love with about this on application was the minimal amount of powder brushed off. Now I know this probably isn't the first thing I should notice but my 17 Pressed Powder lasted me the whole of a month just about, as it would puff everywhere with every swipe of my powder brush, leaving me with more powder on my clothes than my face. This does not do this, therefore being better already.
On application, I fell in love with this product again! It sets my foundation well into place and shine is reduced instantly to a lovely even matte coverage. I don't like having a shiny face or that glow most foundations give, so this is a perfect saver for any of those shiny moments. Application isn't needed often as it lasts quite well through the day. I love a product that lasts a longer time than the ride to work or stays put for am entire night out, as I don't like reapplying make-up through the day, so this is perfect for me. Though I do pop this in my bag in case I feel the need to re-powder my nose :)

I've never really invested in a high-end pressed powder, but after reading a few of other blogger's reviews this seems to be the budget girl's alternative at £3.99. And at that lovely price, this product is more than worth the money to me.

I think I might have just found my holy grail powder!
Have you tried Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder yet?

2 comments

  1. ahh i was tempted by this on asos earlier! wish i'd given it a go now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should! It's worth the money! :) XO

      Delete