Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids


 
Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids.
From Left to Right - Neon Red | Shocking Coral | Electric Orange
(it was too dark to do without flash, sorry :(...)

These are my newest and most favourite lipsticks. Therefore there being three of them, and possibly more in the future. I thought that it would be nice to share a small collection of one my favourite products with you!
These are the Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids: a collection of brightly coloured lipsticks, highly pigmented with a creamy feel thanks to the honey nectar used in the lipstick.

When I discovered this collection, I was looking for a red colour and had never bought Maybelline lipsticks before. I found and eventually bought the Neon Red. It seemed like a gorgeous and different red to the ones I had before, and fitted what I wanted perfectly. Bright and vivid as expected from the name. After finding out how much I loved it, I bought the Electric Orange and Shocking Coral afterwards at the same time. They are as bright as they come and the only one I was slightly disappointed with was the Electric Orange, being slightly duller than I expected. I feel this one isn't as pigmented as I would want. Though they all feel creamy and apply with a decent consistency.
I have recently been using a lot of these three, as I feel they fit any look quite easily. And they all create such different feels to each make up look just with a swap of a colour. I think my most favourite at the moment is the Shocking Coral, as it suits my summer look more at the moment.

Here is what they look like applied: (Top to Bottom: Neon Red, Shocking Coral & Electric Orange)

Have you used any of the Vivids? Which one is your favourite?
I think my next one could possibly be Brazen Berry if I could find it. I haven't seen this one yet!

1 comment

  1. I adore these lipsticks and have 3 of the shades. May have to get the Neon Red one next

    Beth x

    chroniccosmetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete