L'Oreal Superliner Blackbuster

L'Oreal Superliner Blackbuster - Boots

After seeing this beaut on the TV a while back, I was determined that I was going to buy this. And I did. I bought this about a month or so ago now, and have had mixed feelings about this throughout the time I've been using it.
Firstly, I love the packaging, simple and glamorous in it's black casing with gold lettering. Also in the style of a thick black marker pen, it looks made for statement eyes! It looked dangerous and daring in a way, and I had thought about whether I really wanted it or not before biting the bullet. Gladly I did.
Cutting to the chase, I love this eye-liner! I love it when I use it alone for a thick black statement, and I love it to frame my eyes when I've gone a little colour crazy (like below). I don't like it although, when I use cream shadows as it doesn't apply properly. The mix of the cream with the style of the liner mixes together like vinegar and water. For those of you who knew this would happen, I didn't know before, but you live and you learn!
Although loving this for the thick lines, and the ability to create thin lines if you really wanted to, I find that when not applied directly to the skin, it fades quite quickly, or doesn't look as black as you'd expect. I was a little disappointed with this result, but it looks better than the other eye liners I have, so I don't mind too much.
I still use this as pretty much my every day eye liner as I love the different looks I can create with it. It being a pen styled liner, with a thick nib, I find it quick and easy to use. It does what it says on the advert, and it looks as amazing and bold as it suggests too! I just wish that it was a bit blacker in colour and consistency!


What do you think of the L'Oreal Superliner Blackbuster?

No comments

Post a Comment