Bourjois Blush - Golden Rose

Bourjois Blush in Golden Rose - Boots

Searching for a new blusher a few weeks back, I purchased the Bourjois Blush in the colour Golden Rose or 'Rose D'Or' for some. I'd not been too keen on these since I wasn't really impressed by a baked eye shadow from Bourjois I bought a while ago, but this baked blush really caught my eye with it's bright pink colour and golden shimmer tint.
It comes in the loveliest little compact, with a beautiful vintage-styled design. Inside a little blusher brush, a mirror for handy travel use and the product baked into a easy-to-use dome shape.
On first applications I was instantly impressed! The colour applied with a pretty pink tone and a beautiful subtle golden glow. This yellow tone under the rose blush, works perfectly on my olive skin as you can see below, for a more natural shimmery glow.
The blush is well pigmented, leaving a vivid cheek colour and applied with a decent blusher brush, appears soft and naturally blended into the skin. I used a Models Own Blusher Brush to apply mine as the brush supplied is a bit scratchy on the skin.
As for wear, it is quite long lasting. I was impressed that I still had a noticeable blush after a day out and some shopping with a friend a few days ago, which was about 6-8 hours wear.


I really love this blusher and I have worn it almost daily since I've bought it. It's a lovely pink cheek to add to a winter pastel look, or something a little more natural. I'd always walked away from the Bourjois blushers, since I disliked a baked eye shadow and assumed the blushers would be the same, but I'm glad I finally gave it a chance and tried one. I would definitely get another one, and in a different colour since it's such a lovely and long lasting product. I'm wondering what colour I should get now! Any suggestions? And have you tried any of the Bourjois blushers yet?

No comments

Post a Comment