Winter Favourites

I've been a naughty blogger and forgotten the last few monthly beauty favourites so I thought I'd round up my beauty favourites for the winter. These are the things I've been using most often and enjoying this season:


On my lips: I've been constantly varying from nude lips to bright lips depending on how I've felt that day. I've been switching between L'Oreal Collection Priveé in Eva's Barely Golden and Seventeen Stay Pout in Rule Breaker. The L'Oreal lipstick was an investment into my first nude lipstick and I absolutely love it. It completes a natural make up look with a flat and subtle lip colour. And for all time favourite winter lipstick, I've been obsessed with my Seventeen Stay Pout lipstick! It's a beautiful dark red/purple shade with a beautiful and consistent satin finish. It stays really well too so there's no need to keep applying.
If anything I've been focusing a lot on my eye looks. I've been particularly obsessed with my first Sleek Palette in Vintage Romance as it's got a great selection of winter colours, consisting of purples, golds and dark blues and browns. I've created so many different looks and I can't wait to carry on making more! I've also particularly loved my Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Paints in Mercury Silver and Golden Bronze, applying a perfect solid metallic colour over the lids. I've recently reviewed them here
On top of those, the Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara has made it to be my favourite Mascara, always giving me dramatic and statement eyes instantly. It works wonders on volume and is highly pigmented leaving a those statement black false lashes you dream of! And to widen my eyes, I've been applying a Barry M Kohl Pencil in White. It sounds like a strange favourite, but I've been using it often this winter.
Face wise, I've been all about highlighting and concealing. The winter seems to bring me tired eyes and dark circles, so I've been joining other bloggers and loving Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium, covering up those imperfections without worry. As for highlighting, I've been applying Seventeen Skin Wow! Highlighter, and enjoying a healthy-looking glow all day long. I've enjoyed applying it as a direct highlighter and in with my foundation. If you want to know more about it you can read my review on it here.
Lastly, I've been pairing my highlighter with the Bourjois Blush Pot in Rose D'Or. It is a beautiful and highly pigmented pink blush with a lovely golden shimmer. With my highlighter, I've been looking feminine and blushed all day long!

I've missed doing these, and I really should keep up. *Naughty Cat!* If I had to have one favourite only, it would have to be the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer. That has saved my face almost everyday for the last couple of months, and I think I'm due a repurchase as I'm running on my last few uses! First repurchase ever on the way!? Maybe!!! What's your most favourite beauty product right now?

No comments

Post a Comment